In this webinar you will hear from our panel of expert speakers as they are joined by guest speaker Hannah Woodhouse, Regional Schools Commissioner for the South-West England.
- Responding to the increase in behavioural incidents post-lockdown – Emma Swann, Partner, Head of Academies, HCR
- Risk assessments following serious incidents in Schools – Jonathan Edwards, Partner, Head of Insurance and Risk, HCR
- Managing allegations of abuse in light of Everyone’s Invited – Coral Peutrill, Solicitor, Education and Charities
- Reputation Management – Steven Murray, Partner, Head of Contentious IP and Reputation Management, HCR
- The RSC’s responsibilities for academies and free schools and the DfE’s agenda on MAT mergers and expansions – Hannah Woodhouse, Regional Schools Commissioner for South-West England