The employment landscape is changing, and the contingent workforce is growing. As employment becomes more flexible post-Covid and with the introduction of new technology, so managing employment law becomes more complex.
This webinar highlights the key trends, your changing risks and your responsibilities in this evolution. Whether you are an end hirer, an employment business, a staffing agency, a payroll/employment service provider or technology platform we highlight what you need to address.
This webinar covers:
- The changing landscape of employment and the key influences including Covid-19, furlough, IR35 and the Agency Workers Regulations
- The risks to be addressed for end hirers, employment businesses and employment agencies
- The options for a risk free, flexible staffing strategy
- The use of technology to support new and improved outsource models.
- David Hopkins, Workforce Management Consultant, giant group
- Oliver Weiss, Partner, Employment and Immigration Team, Harrison Clark Rickerbys
- Sarah Woodall, Head of Tax, Partner (Barrister), Licensing, Regulatory & Tax, Harrison Clark Rickerbys
- Daniel Haslam, Group Sales Director, giant group