Covid-19 has presented schools with all manner of unexpected financial, commercial and business management decisions. In this webinar partners from Harrison Clark Rickerbys with John Murphie, Chief Operating Officer of the Independent Schools’ Bursars Association, discuss the issues and provide practical advice for schools. We focus on commercial contracts, recovering fees from parents, health and safety, and risk assessment in schools, in addition to taking a look ahead at the challenges faced by the sector.
The webinar is chaired by Kristine Scott, Head of Education.
- Emma Swann discusses contracts at 2:29
- Steve Murray discusses recovering fees, at 18: 41
- Partner discusses health and safety and Covid-19 risk assessments for schools, at 31.04
- John Murphie discusses the future of the sector, at 47.06
- Q&A starts at 59 minutes.
The webinar is 1 hour 15 minutes long.