Getting your cybersecurity policies, business continuity and disaster recovery policies right from the outset saves time, money, and stress later on. A draft policy is no use if you don’t act on it; do trial runs, test your policy and plans, and have a process which is known to the staff in your business and not kept in a drawer.
In this session Nicola McNeely, HCR’s Head of Technology, presents key lessons and insight on “the good, bad and ugly” of commercial contracts.
Watch this video and learn about:
- The importance of good security
- What information should a cyber security policy contain
- The difference between business continuity and disaster recovery
- Measures to ensure best practice
- Communicating policies and plans with your employees and/or consultants
- How to avoid unnecessary risk and exposure
This webinar is part of our Cyber Conference series.