In this webinar you will hear business and legal insights from our nationally leading agricultural specialists
Join us and be prepared for NVZ changes and to make the most of current and future opportunities from tidying up your partnership to positioning for carbon capture.
- Introduction and Welcome – Esther Stirling (chair), Head of Agricultural Dispute Resolution, HCR
- The transition to an All Wales Nitrate Vulnerable Zone (NVZ) – Fraser McAuley, Senior Policy Advisor, CLA Cymru
- Farming Pollution – A Guide to Waste and Soil – Aled Owen, Partner, Investigation, Regulation and Tax, HCR
- The Future Landscape – Habitat management and carbon offset – Denise Wilkinson, Head of Agriculture and Rural Affairs, HCR Hewitsons
- Farm partnership disputes and what to do when they go wrong – Bryn Thomas, Partner, Agriculture and Rural Affairs, HCR
- Land in Partnerships – The practical issues – Gareth Williams, Head of Agricultural Property, HCR Hewitsons