Yes, we’re afraid we do need to talk about Brexit.
Irrespective of the political landscape and timeframes on certain big decisions, there are actions you need to take for your business, now, so you can get ready for 1 January 2021. In this webinar our experts provide an update on Brexit, the transition and the practical steps you should be taking in the next few weeks and months.
The webinar is 59 minutes and 54 seconds long and includes presentations from:
- Robert Capper who introduces the webinar at, 00:05
- Michael Stokes who shares the key issues that anyone hiring from abroad may face and the actions you should be taking, at 02:22
- Nicolas Groffman who looks at the free trade agreements that are in place or in progress, and how businesses can maximise the opportunities for international trade, at 20:38
- Kamal Chauhan who provides an update on the health and safety burden arising from Brexit, at 39:58
- Georgia Shriane, who shares how Brexit will affect data protection, at 41:50
- Q&A starts at, 47:40
We have answered all the questions asked before and during this webinar here.