The team at Harrison Clark Rickerbys is well placed to advise charities of all sizes in relation to matters from the setting up of your charity and its registration with the Charity Commission through to issues arising in the course of the day to day running of your charity and matters such as the reconstruction of your charity. Our strengths in the charities sector are:
- Experience: We have many years of experience bringing understanding of your requirements and skill to deal with issues arising.
- Team Players: Our team will work closely with you and your other specialist advisers.
- Value: We offer high quality advice without big city prices, providing enhanced value for money.
- Constitutional: advice on the formation of Charities including preparation of Trust deeds, constitutions and Articles of Association and other constitutional issues arising on an ongoing basis, including Charities Commission investigations.
- Regulatory: advice on Charity Commission requirements and other regulatory matters affecting your charity.
- Commercial: advice on contracts and commercial issues relating to your day to day business.
We act for charities of all sizes from small local charities to larger national charities in a variety of different sectors and with a variety of different interests and requirements
- We advised a charity on setting up a new charitable trust and advised its trading subsidiaries on additional fundraising and revenue protection to support a development program. This work also included advising on fundraising agreements.
- We supported a charity through an extensive Charity Commission investigation, reviewing their structure and corporate governance, including financial contracts and decision making processes.