When you need a document sworn, we can help

We know that you may not need legal advice every day, but just occasionally you need a document to be sworn or made the subject of a statutory declaration – some court documents, for instance, or even if you are just asking for a replacement insurance policy document.

If you call us, we can come to your office and make sure that all the correct legal steps are taken. We can provide this service for standard oaths and affirmations too, though notarial services are not available.

For more information about this service contact Nina Edwards on 0118 945 0152 or email her at nedwards@hcrlaw.com