At Harrison Clark Rickerbys we are experienced in acting for both lenders and borrowers in a wide range of property finance transactions. We have a number of key UK banking clients including Lloyds Banking Group, Santander and HSBC and frequently act for other banks and lenders.
Our solicitors offer a range of services including:
- Dealing with legal mortgages over commercial property to trading companies;
- All aspects of financing and refinancing investment property;
- Advising on development finance including preparation and negotiation of key construction contracts;
- Dealing with refinancing large property portfolios;
- Drafting and negotiating loan agreements and security documents;
- Taking security as part of a debt recovery process;
The service we offer ranges from advising on low value one off transactions to multi-million pound secured lending.
We understand that it is important to identify problems early and offer commercial recommendations. The experience we have built up over many years acting for banks and lenders means that when acting for borrowers we understand what we need to do in order to deliver an effective and efficient service to our clients.
Mark Carter, head of property finance, is a partner in the firm’s team of commercial property solicitors, based in Cheltenham. We work closely with other key departments and sectors across the firm including, Banking and Finance, Construction, Agricultural and Rural Affairs, Islamic Finance and Healthcare.