December 9 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 AM
Virtual event: Beyond Brexit-A brighter future?
Does your company trade with the UK, or are you exploring ways to do so? Do you hold a UK subsidiary and are wondering how Brexit will affect your operation? Perhaps you’re looking to expand and see Brexit as an opportunity.
As the transition period comes to an end and UK businesses are doing what they can to prepare for an uncertain future, we take a look at the impacts of Brexit on Dutch companies’ commercial contracts and consider if the future really is brighter.
Join legal experts from Harrison Clark Rickerbys, Tribecca Advocaten and Adriaanse van der Weel.
- A current update on Brexit and the transition
- A look at the Free Trade Agreements the UK has in place and is currently negotiating, that could potentially benefit your business
- The impacts of Brexit – positive and negative – on your commercial contracts
- The opportunities arising in a post-Brexit world.
Aimed at Dutch organisations trading with or looking to trade with the UK.
- Robin Koolhoven, Partner, Restructuring & Insolvency, Harrison Clark Rickerbys – Chair
- Nicolas Groffman, Head of International, Harrison Clark Rickerbys
- Allan Hooijen, Senior Partner, Tribecca Advocaten
- Martin Beijneveld, Partner, Adriaanse van der Weel Advocaten.
We use Zoom to host our webinars. When you click ‘Book Now’ you will be taken to the Zoom registration page. This will enable you to save the URL for the webinar so you can view it on the day. If you haven’t previously registered with Zoom, please do so before the event.
We will mute and disable the video of all attendees, so will ask you to use the ‘Q&A’ function to ask questions.
Date: December 9th 2020
Time: 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Online, Zoom details will be emailed to you after booking.Get directions
Got a question?
Send us an email
Stay up to date
with our recent news