February 25 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 AM
Business Leader panel debate: Is homeworking causing a productivity crisis?
Almost 12 months since working changed forever, many businesses are still struggling to adapt to the demands and intricacies of working. Leadership has long been an ever-evolving skill but the modern landscape is laden with treacherous peaks and valleys.
Michael Stokes will be joining Business Leader for this panel debate to discuss how best you can manage your team and boost productivity in the modern era of working.
They’ll be discussing the following and much more:
- Managing your people remotely – are our managers equipped to do this effectively?
- How do you successfully carry out mentoring/training and supervision whilst working remotely?
- How will our workforce of tomorrow develop?
- Finding and recruiting talent in a remote and blended working environment
- Measuring and boosting productivity – both in the office and remotely. What role can technology play?
- Staff rewards and incentivisation
- Delivering training and education
- Mental health and wellbeing
The panel includes:
- Anna Pepler: Partnerships Director, Key Solutions Mortgages
- Brendan Street: Professional Head – Emotional Wellbeing, Nuffield Health
- Jonathan Richards: Country Head – founder & CEO, Breathe
- Steve Preston: Managing Director, Heat Recruitment
- Victoria Sylvester: Managing Director, Acaia Training
- Darryl Brunt: Country Head – UK & Ireland, Fellowes Brands
- Michael Stokes: Partner & Head of Employment, Harrison Clark Rickerbys
This debate will be relevant for anybody running a business or working in a leadership or management role. The debate is also open to employees – who would like to feed into the debate and have their say.
Date: February 25th 2021
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Online, webinarGet directions
Partner, Head of Employment and Immigration Team
M: +44 7807 747 455view full profile