Join us for an interactive morning of presentations and panel debate where our team of experts will take you on a journey from finding the right site, planning and financing to ensure that you achieve your objective within the current economic climate and potential uncertainty created by Brexit. A buffet lunch will be served at the end of the morning to allow for networking and further discussion. We are delighted that our expert panel who will be on hand to answer your questions includes our own team and representatives from Lloyds Bank, Cheltenham Development Task Force, Hunter Page and Alder King.
- Your site – what do you need to consider when making the land purchase?
- Securing planning permissions – are you up to date with local hot topics?
- Realising your objective – ensure your construction and financing work for you
Speakers and panel members include:
- Andrew James, Construction law Partner, Harrison Clark Rickerbys
- Mark Carter, Real Estate law Partner, Harrison Clark Rickerbys
- Andrew Walker, Real Estate law Partner, Harrison Clark Rickerbys
- Lucinda Baker, Construction law Partner, Harrison Clark Rickerbys
- Rosalind Andrews, Planning law Partner, Harrison Clark Rickerbys
- Keith Blizzard, Partner, Harrison Clark Rickerbys
- Jeremy Williamson, Managing Director, Cheltenham Development Task Force
- Lloyds Bank
- Guy Wakefield, Director, Hunter Page Planning
- Sarah Iserman, Alder King