October 20 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 PM
Family Businesses working webinar series: Do I sell or expand my family business?
Our series of four interactive, working lunch webinars, is designed to help you explore your options when you reach the critical crossroads of your family business journey. Working with relevant experts, you’ll have the chance to discuss, debate and share your experiences with others in a similar situation so you can understand the consequences of key decisions, and plan your future with confidence.
During the first session we’ll explore:
- The challenges of succession and ending the family legacy
- Is there a right time to sell?
- What to expect from a sale process
- How to approach funding when considering expansion
- Property issues on a sale or acquisition
- Tom Bartley-Smith, Partner, Corporate and former MD of a family owned business
- Tim Littler, Partner, Banking and Finance
- Philip Parkinson, Partner, Head of Real Estate in Worcester and London
We use Zoom to host our online events. When you RSVP you will be sent a link to the Zoom registration page. This will enable you to save the URL for the event so you can join in on the day. If you haven’t previously registered with Zoom, please do so before the event. We will enable video and audio to help maximise the benefit of this session for all participants, and facilitate useful conversations whilst we are in small working groups using Zoom ‘breakout rooms’.
Date: October 20th 2020
Time: 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
Online, Zoom details will be emailed to you after booking.Get directions
Partner, Head of Worcester Office
M: 07790 131 843view full profile
M: 07471 497 665view full profile
M: +44 7725 242 593view full profile
Partner, Head of Real Estate in Worcester and London
M: 07917 777 893view full profile
How can we help you?
Got a question?
Send us an email
Stay up to date
with our recent news