May 14 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 PM
GDPR one year on – where are we now?
The initial steps towards compliance and the ongoing embedding of the GDPR within ‘business as usual’ has been, and continues to be a journey for businesses across all sectors in the UK. One year on, this event will explore:
• ‘Where we are’ in relation to the law and compliance – a look at recommendations from the ICO, what’s changed in the last year, how it’s really played out and how Brexit fits within the mix
• How businesses have responded – with real case studies and guest speakers
• Practical guidance on how to handle a data breach – with guest speakers Eric Alter, vice president of Marsh Ltd, and James Ashe, managing partner of Alias:
- What action you must take
- How to minimise the risk to your brand
• Sector-based round table discussion – discuss learning and best practice approaches to embedding the GDPR with sector peers
• Top tips for year two of the GDPR.
Bookable one-to-one slots with our GDPR experts follow.
Date: May 14th 2019
Time: 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Hilton Puckrup Hall Hotel and Golf Club, Puckrup Lane
Tewkesbury,GL20 6ELUnited Kingdom
Got a question?
Send us an email
Stay up to date
with our recent news