May 18 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 AM
Governance Webinar for Academies and Independent Schools
We invite Academies and Independent schools to join us for our Governance webinar on 18th May.
Topics to be covered:
- Roles and responsibilities of members and charity trustees
- When to make a serious incident report
- Protecting charities from harm
- Covid-19 impact and lessons
- How to make significant or material changes to your school
- Case study on incorporating a charity – why should you consider this and what are the options?
We use Zoom to host our webinars. When you click ‘Book Now’ you will be taken to the Zoom registration page. This will enable you to save the URL for the webinar so you can view it on the day. If you haven’t previously registered with Zoom, please do so before the event.
We will mute and disable the video of all attendees, so will ask you to use the ‘Q&A’ function to ask questions.
Date: May 18th 2021
Time: 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Online, Zoom details will be emailed to you after booking.Get directions