October 16 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 PM
Essential Updates for In-House Lawyers – Birmingham
Secure your place now for this must-attend event for in-house lawyers and directors whose responsibilities require them to have legal insight. Hear updates from Harrison Clark Rickerbys and Willis Towers Watson on the key topics affecting in-house legal teams right now.
Date: Wednesday 16th October 2019
Time: 8:30am – 3pm
Great city centre location: Maple House, 150 Corporation Street, Birmingham, B4 6TB
Price: £49 includes lunch and refreshments
Enjoy interactive presentations and round table discussion with high-value networking opportunities. Meet with other in-house lawyers facing similar challenges and opportunities.
Receive CPD points.
- Regulatory health check
- GDPR – how to fend off the fines
- Blockchain and future money – an interactive discussion covering:
- Unblocking blockchain – considerations for exploring the world of blockchain for enterprise
- Cryptocurrency – the risks and opportunities
- Document automation – doing more with less
- Mergers and acquisitions – an essential overview for in-house counsel
Afternoon workshop – delegates choose from:
- TUPE – a practical guide
- Anti-bribery and corruption – compliance without the pitfalls
Date: October 16th 2019
Time: 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Maple House, 150 Corporation Street
T: 01905 746 471
M: 07969 791 915
How can we help you?
Got a question?
Send us an email
Stay up to date
with our recent news