November 6 @ 8:30 am - 2:00 PM
Essential Updates for In-House Lawyers – London
Secure your place now for this must-attend event for in-house lawyers and directors whose responsibilities require them to have legal insight. Hear updates from Harrison Clark Rickerbys and Willis Towers Watson on the key topics affecting in-house legal teams right now.
Date: Wednesday 6th November 2019
Time: 8:30am – 2pm
Great city centre location: Willis Building, 51 Lime Street, London, EC3M 7DQ
Price: £49 includes lunch and refreshments
Enjoy interactive presentations and round table discussion with high-value networking opportunities. Meet with other in-house lawyers facing similar challenges and opportunities.
Receive CPD points.
- Regulatory health check
- GDPR – how to fend off the fines
- Blockchain and future money – an interactive discussion covering:
- Unblocking blockchain – considerations for exploring the world of blockchain for enterprise
- Cryptocurrency – the risks and opportunities
- Commercial Agents Regulations 1993 – key points to know
- Mergers and acquisitions – an essential overview for in-house counsel
- TUPE – a practical guide
Date: November 6th 2019
Time: 8:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Willis Building, 51 Lime Street
T: 01905 746 471
M: 07969 791 915
How can we help you?
Got a question?
Send us an email
Stay up to date
with our recent news