March 11 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 PM
Insider online forum: The Future Workplace
The pandemic has had a major impact on how we work, but what will the long-term effect be on your business?
Insider is hosting a special forum to find out what the workplace of the future will look like, where it will be located, who will use it and what it will offer.
Clare Day will be joining the panel of employers and experts to look at how businesses can redesign their workplace to provide better productivity, improved mental health and wellbeing and increased social mobility.
You’ll also hear about the best ways of balancing flexible and remote working with the need for shared space and collaboration.
Issues to be explored at this event include;
- What the workplace of the future will look like
- What benefits it will offer employees
- Where workplaces will be located
- Its role in improving mental health and wellbeing
- The importance of flexible and remote working
The expert panel features:
- Clare Day, Head of Real Estate Finance, Harrison Clark Rickerbys
- Ben Thacker, Director – National Offices, Savills
- Brent Mathews, Property Director, BT
Date: March 11th 2021
Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Online, webinarGet directions
Partner, Head Finance and Financial Services
M: 07816 590 045view full profile