HCR Law Events
Loading Events

Date: September 3rd 2023
Time: 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Monmouth Raft Race

The Wye Valley Team are once again taking part in the annual Monmouth Raft Race when it returns on Sunday 3 September.

Rafts will set off from Monmouth boathouse at midday and race down a 6.5mile stretch of the river Wye to the finish line at Tump Farm, Whitebrook.

Organised by Monmouth Rotary Club with the aim of raising money for local charities, we are delighted to be sponsoring the award for 1st and 2nd places in the all-female entry category.

All sponsorship monies raised will be donated to charity with 75% going to St David’s Hospice Care, a Gwent based charity providing care at home, free of charge, to patients who have been diagnosed with a life-threatening illness, and the remaining 25% to be split between other charities supported by Monmouth Rotary Club.

For more information, or to enter a team, please visit https://monmouthraftrace.com/

The details

Date: September 3rd 2023
Time: 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Add to calendar

The venue

Monmouth Rowing Club, The Boathouse, Old Dixton Road
Monmouth, NP25 3DP

Get directions

Key contacts

Arpinder Dhillon

Partner, Head of Wye Valley Office

M: 07958 134 281

view full profile

How can we help you?

Got a question?

Send us an email

Newsletter HCR featured image

Stay up to date

with our recent news