May 21 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 AM
Virtual event for schools: Post lockdown commercial and business issues for schools
Covid-19 has presented schools with all manner of unexpected financial, commercial and business management decisions. Our webinar presents the issues and provides practical advice for schools.
Guest speaker: John Murphie, COO, ISBA
- Welcome – Kristine Scott, Head of Education Sector
- Sector issues over the next year– John Murphie, COO, ISBA
- Commercial contracts (contract issues including Force Majeure and Competition and Markets Authority guidance)
- Recovering fees from parents
- Health and safety, and risk assessment in schools
We use Zoom to host our webinars. When you click ‘Book Now’ you will be taken to the Zoom registration page. This will enable you to save the URL for the webinar so you can view it on the day. If you haven’t previously registered with Zoom, please do so before the event.
We will mute and disable the video of all attendees, so will ask you to use the ‘Q&A’ function to ask questions.
Date: May 21st 2020
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Online, Zoom details will be sent to you,Get directions
Got a question?
Send us an email
Stay up to date
with our recent news