November 18 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 AM
SOS! Business protection webinar: Data theft and employee restrictive covenants
Join us for a webinar covering what business protection should look like in 2021 and beyond.
By guiding you through a real life case study of an ex-employee who is diverting valuable business from her previous employer, we will discuss:
- What you can do to protect your confidential information, contacts and customers
- What practical and legal steps you can take now
- What to do when the employment relationship ends
- How to recover confidential information and prevent competition
- What to do when it all goes wrong.
This webinar will also include top tips for protecting information in the ever increasing world of homeworking and ‘bring your own device’ usage, as well as protecting social media contacts. We will leave plenty of time for questions, so please do come with these.
Who should attend?
- Anyone in your organisation responsible for protecting business and confidential information
- CEOs / MDs / FDs
- Commercial Managers
- HR Directors / Managers
- Heads of Team / Department
You will hear from:
- Rachel Roberts, Partner, Employment and Immigration
- Jenny Raymond, Partner, Dispute Resolution
- David Kearns, Managing Director, Expert Investigations
- Ellis Jessica Walby , Solicitor, Employment and Immigration
We use Zoom to host our webinars. When you click ‘Book Now’ you will be taken to the Zoom registration page. This will enable you to save the URL for the webinar so you can view it on the day. If you haven’t previously registered with Zoom, please do so before the event.
We will mute and disable the video of all attendees, so will ask you to use the ‘Q&A’ function to ask questions.
Date: November 18th 2020
Time: 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Online, Zoom details will be emailed to you after booking.Get directions
Got a question?
Send us an email
Stay up to date
with our recent news