December 8, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 1:45 PM
Transitioning from LIBOR: Get ready now
The London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR) is the world’s most widely used benchmark for short-term rates. Whether they know it or not, most borrowers and investors have loans and assets tied to it. When it ends on 31 January 2022, you and your business need to be ready.
In this webinar experts from our banking and finance team are joined by Hanif Virji, a LIBOR industry specialist and Director of Vivadum Ltd, to provide you with the information you need to know as we transition away from LIBOR.
By listening to this webinar you will learn:
- What’s happening to LIBOR
- How to best prepare for the transition
- What you need to know about SONIA and other replacement rates
- Practical steps businesses can take now to prepare
- Adam Finch, Partner, Dispute Resolution – Chair
- Harry Bengough, Head of Banking and Finance
- Hanif Virji, Director, Vivadum Ltd
We use Zoom to host our webinars. When you click ‘Book Now’ you will be taken to the Zoom registration page. This will enable you to save the URL for the webinar so you can view it on the day. If you haven’t previously registered with Zoom, please do so before the event.
We will mute and disable the video of all attendees, so will ask you to use the ‘Q&A’ function to ask questions.
Date: December 8th 2020
Time: 1:00 PM - 1:45 PM
Online, Zoom details will be emailed to you after booking.Get directions