December 2 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 PM
Virtual event for schools: Employment and tax update for the year ahead
HCR and Crowe would like to invite you to attend this interactive webinar providing an overview of the tax and legal landscape in 2021 as well as detailed sessions on:
- Representative Occupiers
- Working from home (tax and employment perspective)
- Employment update
- Kristine Scott, Head of Education, Harrison Clark Rickerbys
- Rachel Parkin, Partner, Harrison Clark Rickerbys
- Oliver Daniels, Senior Associate, Harrison Clark Rickerbys
- Caroline Harwood, Head of Share Plans and Employment Tax, Crowe
- Andy Hamman, Employment Tax Director, Crowe
- Robin Newman, Senior Tax Manager, Crowe
We use Zoom to host our webinars. When you click ‘Book Now’ you will be taken to the Zoom registration page. This will enable you to save the URL for the webinar so you can view it on the day. If you haven’t previously registered with Zoom, please do so before the event.
We will mute and disable the video of all attendees, so will ask you to use the ‘Q&A’ function to ask questions.
Date: December 2nd 2020
Time: 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Online, Zoom details will be emailed to you after booking.Get directions
Got a question?
Send us an email
Stay up to date
with our recent news