November 26, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 AM
Virtual event: Essential Updates for In-House Lawyers
In-house lawyers have had to equip themselves to deal with unprecedented change brought about by the pandemic. There are still government support schemes to grapple with, and major uncertainties around Brexit, so in-house lawyers need to be agile and ‘hit the ground running’ when these changes come. Join us for essential updates from our specialist experts, to help you get ready for 2021.
Our specialists will provide updates on:
- What are our predictions based on what we know at the moment?
- How will the rules affect employment and immigration, in particular the Settlement Scheme?
- What do you need to know about imports and exports?
- How will Brexit affect the GDPR and data protection?
- Health and Safety
- REACH explained
- What are the occupational and mental health obligations for employers?
- How does Health and Safety affect pandemic remote working?
- Contracts and drafting
- How to draft Limitations of Liability clauses
- What’s the latest on Ts and Cs?
- What do you need to know about Boilerplate clauses?
We’re also providing a unique opportunity for small group discussion where you can ask our presenters your key questions, and talk to other in-house lawyers about the issues they’re facing and the opportunities for next year.
Secure your place now for this must-attend event for in-house lawyers and directors whose responsibilities require them to have legal insight.
We use Zoom to host our online events. When you RSVP you will be sent a link to the Zoom registration page. This will enable you to save the URL for the event so you can join in on the day. If you haven’t previously registered with Zoom, please do so before the event. We will enable video and audio to help maximise the benefit of this session for all participants, and facilitate useful conversations whilst we are in small working groups using Zoom ‘breakout rooms’. We find that delegates get more out of virtual networking events if they access Zoom via a laptop or desktop device, rather than a mobile phone or tablet.
Date: November 26th 2020
Time: 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Online, Zoom details will be emailed to you after booking.Get directions
M: 07969 791 915view full profile
Partner, Head of International Team
M: +44 7816 592 934view full profile
Partner, Head of Employment and Immigration Team
M: +44 7807 747 455view full profile
M: +44 7765 238 895view full profile
M: 07436 197 061view full profile
M: 07890 625 156view full profile
How can we help you?
Got a question?
Send us an email
Stay up to date
with our recent news