December 3 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 PM
Virtual event: Foundations for the Future
HCR’s annual construction and engineering conference
Despite the ups and downs of what has been the most uncertain year for the construction industry in decades, the sector has rumbled on. As we draw 2020 to a close, now is the time to take stock and build the foundations for the future, so the sector can plan for and overcome the challenges ahead.
We invite contractors, sub-contractors, suppliers, developers and construction professionals to join us for essential, interactive industry and legal updates.
- Chair’s welcome – Keith Blizzard, Partner (non-solicitor), Head of Construction & Engineering, HCR
- An accountant’s view – a look at the construction industry from an accountant’s perspective – Paul Fenner, Partner and Head of Construction, BDO Birmingham
- UK Transition – Indirect Tax considerations for the construction industry – Terri Bruce, Taxation Director Indirect Tax, Dains Accountants
- Protecting your cashflow – practical steps to take now – Robin Koolhoven, Partner, Restructuring & Insolvency, HCR
- Future Workspaces – what did our pre and post Covid insights programme tell us about the future of office work spaces? – Mark Carter, Partner, Head of Real Estate Cheltenham, HCR
- Group discussions – what has the pandemic taught us about what and how we build?
- Essential legal update – Daniel Barchet, Partner, Construction & Engineering, HCR
- Closing remarks – Keith Blizzard, Partner (non-solicitor), Head of Construction & Engineering, HCR
There will be opportunities to ask your questions throughout the session.
We use Zoom to host our online events. When you RSVP you will be sent a link to the Zoom registration page. This will enable you to save the URL for the event so you can join in on the day. If you haven’t previously registered with Zoom, please do so before the event. We will enable video and audio to help maximise the benefit of this session for all participants, and facilitate useful conversations whilst we are in small working groups using Zoom ‘breakout rooms’.
Date: December 3rd 2020
Time: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Online, Zoom details will be emailed to you after booking.Get directions
Partner (non-solicitor), Head of Construction & Engineering Team
M: 07966 639 556view full profile
M: 07384 813 923view full profile
Partner, Head of Real Estate Cheltenham
M: 07725 242 990view full profile
M: 07890 625 132view full profile
How can we help you?
Got a question?
Send us an email
Stay up to date
with our recent news