June 16 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 PM
Virtual event: Future Work – what will your people need and want from work in a post Covid-19 world?
Last year we asked people to tell us about the environment they work in and what their ideal workspace is. Not surprisingly, people told us they wanted to commute less and work from home more. For many people Covid-19 made that wish come true overnight. With the upfront set-up costs absorbed and remote working policies hastily written, working from home is now a full time reality for millions of us. We want to understand whether Covid-19 has changed how we work, forever.
In this webinar we’ll discuss:
- Flexibility and productive working environments – what works well?
- How does the reduction or change in nature of social interaction/ physical proximity to others, affect our output and our wellbeing?
- What are the leadership challenges when the workforce is remote?
- How do these ways of working affect our mental health?
- What are the practical implications of more home working?
Join us for discussion and share practical tips for making work, work.
Chaired by Rachel Turner, our speakers are:
- David Bellamy, Founder & CEO, Happiness Lab
- Tim Ward, Partner, Corporate
- Harriet Murray Jones, Partner, Real Estate
- Jenny Jones, Partner, Employment & Immigration
We’ll be taking your questions live during the webinar and you can ask questions or pose discussion points to the panel ahead of time when you book your place.
We use Zoom to host our webinars. When you click ‘Book Now’ you will be taken to the Zoom registration page. This will enable you to save the URL for the webinar so you can view it on the day. If you haven’t previously registered with Zoom, please do so before the event.
We will mute and disable the video of all attendees, so will ask you to use the ‘Q&A’ function to ask questions.
Date: June 16th 2020
Time: 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Online, Zoom details will be sent to you,Get directions
M: +44 7889 001 802view full profile
M: +44 7725 241 072view full profile
Harriet Murray Jones
Partner, Real Estate Client Partner and Head of Energy
M: 07766 384 451view full profile
M: +44 7816 969 492view full profile
How can we help you?
Got a question?
Send us an email
Stay up to date
with our recent news