February 16 @ 12:30 pm - 1:15 PM
Virtual event: IR35 – There’s still time to prepare
IR35: major off-payroll reforms for the private sector are fast approaching. December’s surveys suggest many end-hirers and agencies put off dealing with it until the New Year. With under three months to go, now is the time for you and your business to act.
Join us for this webinar with giant group to ensure you are equipped with everything you need to know before the law changes.
After listening to this webinar you will understand:
- What the changes mean for hirers
- What the changes mean for agencies
- Key potential pitfalls and risks and how to avoid these
- Key implementation option
We will provide:
- Case studies – real life examples of IR35 in practice
- Clarity around the rules and who the end-user is
- The practical steps you should be taking
- Answers to your questions
This webinar comprises 30 minutes of presentations from our expert speakers followed by live Q&A. You can also ask your questions ahead of time when you book.
- Chair – David Hopkins, Workforce Management Consultant, giant group
- Sarah Woodall, Head of Tax, Partner (Tax Barrister), Licensing, Regulatory & Tax, Harrison Clark Rickerbys
- Daniel Haslam, Group Sales Director, giant group
We use Zoom to host our webinars. When you click ‘Book Now’ you will be taken to the Zoom registration page. This will enable you to save the URL for the webinar so you can view it on the day. If you haven’t previously registered with Zoom, please do so before the event.
We will mute and disable the video of all attendees, so will ask you to use the ‘Q&A’ function to ask questions.
Date: February 16th 2021
Time: 12:30 PM - 1:15 PM
Online, Zoom details will be emailed to you after booking.Get directions
Head of Tax, Partner (Barrister)
M: 07384 118 426view full profile
How can we help you?
Got a question?
Send us an email
Stay up to date
with our recent news