April 27 @ 11:30 am - 12:15 PM
Virtual event: Pandemic Roundup – what are the current issues for businesses?
This webinar is part of our Hot Topics series. Join our Birmingham solicitors for insight on:
- Getting the best from your people:
- Jabs and jobs – what are the implications of the Covid-19 vaccine for employers?
- Furlough – where are we with returning furloughed staff to work?
- What’s the latest employment law update all employers need to know?
- Resolving your Covid disputes:
- What are the common contracts disputes arising out of the pandemic?
- How can businesses resolve them?
- How can you avoid them in the future?
- Getting your insurers to pay out:
- What’s the latest in respect of Business Interruption Insurance claims?
- How do you know if your insurer should pay out for your Covid-19 related losses?
- What to do if you think you have a claim.
Join us for:
- The key information you need to know
- Expert insight from local specialists
- Opportunities to get your questions answered
- Chair – Robert Capper, Partner, Head of Commercial
- Elizabeth McGlone, Partner, Employment and Immigration
- Clare Murphy, Partner, Dispute Resolution
- Garon Anthony, Partner, Dispute Resolution
We use Zoom to host our webinars. When you click ‘Book Now’ you will be taken to the Zoom registration page. This will enable you to save the URL for the webinar so you can view it on the day. If you haven’t previously registered with Zoom, please do so before the event.
We will mute and disable the video of all attendees, so will ask you to use the ‘Q&A’ function to ask questions.
Date: April 27th 2021
Time: 11:30 AM - 12:15 PM
Online, Zoom details will be emailed to you after booking.Get directions