May 13 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 PM
Virtual event: Protecting you and your family during and after Covid-19
If the Covid-19 pandemic has you thinking about your finances, who will look after your children when you die, or the decisions you may have to make on behalf of an ill or vulnerable loved one, you’re not alone.
For many of us the worlds of ‘powers of attorney’ and ‘advanced care planning’ are new. In fact Covid-19 has meant many people are now making their first will. This unprecedented situation has meant many of us are thinking about aspects of our lives in ways we haven’t considered before. Whether it’s ‘getting our house in order’ or making really big decisions about our wishes around dying, we’re all doing what we can to ensure we protect ourselves and our families for the future. And whether you’re in your twenties or your eighties we’re all affected in some way.
In this webinar we bring together four experts to discuss:
- Creating security – a look at tax planning, lasting powers of attorney, beneficiaries decisions and more
- Legacies – how do you ensure the people you want to inherit from you when you die, do so?
- Opportunities – how can you make the most of your current and future financial situation?
- Supporting vulnerable people – what you need to know about planning for care or death, and how you can look after your mental health during Covid-19.
We’ll be taking your questions live during the webinar.
- David King, Partner, Harrison Clark Rickerbys
- John Solosy, Chartered Financial Planner, Solosy Wealth Management – Partner Practice of St. James’s Place Wealth Management
- Annabel Kay, Senior Associate, Harrison Clark Rickerbys
- Emma Saysell, CEO, St David’s Hospice Care
We use Zoom to host our webinars. When you click ‘Book Now’ you will be taken to the Zoom registration page. This will enable you to save the URL for the webinar so you can view it on the day. If you haven’t previously registered with Zoom, please do so before the event.
We will mute and disable the video of all attendees, so will ask you to use the ‘Q&A’ function to ask questions.
We are jointly hosting this webinar with Solosy Wealth Management and St David’s Hospice Care. By clicking the link in this email to join, you are consenting to Solosy Wealth Management and St David’s Hospice Care receiving your contact details for the sole purpose of facilitating this webinar.
Date: May 13th 2020
Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Online, Zoom details will be sent to you,Get directions
Got a question?
Send us an email
Stay up to date
with our recent news