May 20 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 AM
Virtual event: Returning to work after Covid-19
If you’re considering the latest government advice, and thinking about the practicalities of re-opening your business after lockdown, this webinar will provide useful, practical tips for the safe, careful management of change.
Whether you furloughed your staff and are thinking about their return, or making adjustments to buildings and processes, to ensure the health and safety of your team and customers; or looking to vary contracts, our expert lawyers are on hand to answer your ‘coming out of lockdown’ questions – whether that applies to your business now, or you’re planning ahead.
In this webinar we bring together three experts to discuss:
- Your people – how to plan ahead to ensure you have the right people in the right places when you need them
- Your safety – what steps you should consider to make sure your people and stakeholders feel safe and Covid-19 risk is minimised
- Your contracts – how to handle contract variations and negotiations if situations with suppliers and customers have changed.
We’ll be taking your questions live during the webinar and you can ask questions ahead of time when you book your place.
- Chair: Robert Capper, Partner, Covid-19 Lead
- Michael Stokes, Partner, Head of Employment & Immigration
- Kamal Chauhan, Partner, Licensing, Regulatory and Tax
- Daniel De Saulles, Solicitor, Commercial
We use Zoom to host our webinars. When you click ‘Book Now’ you will be taken to the Zoom registration page. This will enable you to save the URL for the webinar so you can view it on the day. If you haven’t previously registered with Zoom, please do so before the event.
We will mute and disable the video of all attendees, so will ask you to use the ‘Q&A’ function to ask questions.
Date: May 20th 2020
Time: 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Online, Zoom details will be sent to you,Get directions
Partner, Head of Commercial Team and Sectors
M: +44 7909 970 323view full profile
Partner, Head of Employment and Immigration Team
M: +44 7807 747 455view full profile
M: 07703 824 202view full profile
Daniel De Saulles
M: +44 7384 796 268view full profile
How can we help you?
Got a question?
Send us an email
Stay up to date
with our recent news