June 10 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 PM
Virtual event: Updates and advice for smooth trading post Covid-19
Many businesses are making plans to get their people back to work and premises open again. Once the initial ‘new Covid-19 world’ dust has settled, it’s time to think about the longer term. What do the next six months look like for your business, and how do you ensure your structure, finances and corporate governance are set up to give you the best chance of a smooth and successful trading period through to the end of the year?
In this webinar we present:
- Best practice corporate governance, with practical tips for making the most of the options available to ensure the smooth running of your boardroom
- Directors’ duties – what are your obligations and how has Covid-19 had an impact?
- Stakeholder engagement – how to shore up your business and cash flow.
- Helen Higginbotham, Legal Director, Corporate
- Alex Wild, Partner, Restructuring & Insolvency
- Robin Koolhoven, Partner, Restructuring & Insolvency
We’ll be taking your questions live during the webinar and you can ask questions ahead of time when you book your place.
We use Zoom to host our webinars. When you click ‘Book Now’ you will be taken to the Zoom registration page. This will enable you to save the URL for the webinar so you can view it on the day. If you haven’t previously registered with Zoom, please do so before the event.
We will mute and disable the video of all attendees, so will ask you to use the ‘Q&A’ function to ask questions.
Date: June 10th 2020
Time: 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Online, Zoom details will be sent to you,Get directions
Partner, Head of Commercial Team and Sectors
M: +44 7909 970 323view full profile
M: 07715 060 360view full profile
M: 07384 813 923view full profile
M: +44 7725 241 889view full profile
How can we help you?
Got a question?
Send us an email
Stay up to date
with our recent news