September 14 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 AM
Virtual Event: Your future farm
Business and legal insights from our nationally leading agricultural specialists
Join us and be prepared for NVZ changes and to make the most of current and future opportunities from tidying up your partnership to positioning for carbon capture.
- Introduction and Welcome – Esther Stirling (chair), Head of Agricultural Dispute Resolution, HCR
- The transition to an All Wales Nitrate Vulnerable Zone (NVZ) – Fraser McAuley, Senior Policy Advisor, CLA Cymru
- Farming Pollution – A Guide to Waste and Soil – Aled Owen, Partner, Investigation, Regulation and Tax, HCR
- The Future Landscape – Habitat management and carbon offset – Denise Wilkinson, Head of Agriculture and Rural Affairs, HCR Hewitsons
- Farm partnership disputes and what to do when they go wrong – Bryn Thomas, Partner, Agriculture and Rural Affairs, HCR
- Land in Partnerships – The practical issues – Gareth Williams, Head of Agricultural Property, HCR Hewitsons
- Questions and Answers
We use Zoom to host our webinars. When you click ‘Book Now’ you will be taken to the Zoom registration page. This will enable you to save the URL for the webinar so you can view it on the day. If you haven’t previously registered with Zoom, please do so before the event.
We will mute and disable the video of all attendees, so will ask you to use the ‘Q&A’ function to ask questions.
Date: September 14th 2021
Time: 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Online, Zoom details will be emailed to you after booking.
M: 07715 060 321view full profile
Partner, Head of Agriculture and Rural Affairs
M: 07799 863 855view full profile
Head of Agricultural Property
M: 07748 100 092view full profile
M: 07837 109 517view full profile
How can we help you?
Got a question?
Send us an email
Stay up to date
with our recent news