DATE: JUNE 1ST – JUNE 29TH 2023
TIME: 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
If you are an in-house lawyer and you are:
- In need of a second opinion from a fresh pair of eyes
- Sitting there wishing you had someone to brainstorm an issue with
- Feeling like you can’t move your project forward because you don’t know the answer to what’s next
- In need of specialist legal expertise that is outside of your comfort zone
- Just hoping to chat to someone who understands your daily demands
then our weekly drop-in sessions are for you.
Our specialist experts are now available to support in-house lawyers with any issues or ad-hoc questions, free of charge, from 1pm every Thursday, via Teams.
And if the lawyer on Teams can’t help you, they’ll find someone at HCR that can.
There’s no need to book, just turn up using the link below. Don’t worry about confidentiality – if others are in the drop-in already and you need a one-to-one with us, we can move to a private Teams room. Sessions are taking place on:
- Thursday 1 June 1-2pm
- Thursday 8 June 1-2pm
- Thursday 15 June 1-2pm
- Thursday 29 June 1-2pm
Save the link above to your calendar. Or copy and paste it into your browser at the time of the event.
You can also ask a question ahead of time, or request to drop-in with a specific member of our team or lawyer from a preferred discipline, by contacting us at [email protected]
Online, via Teams