Online Forms Terms & Conditions
Before continuing to our online forms, please read the terms and conditions below. If you agree to them, please check the box and continue onto the forms page. If you don’t agree to the terms and conditions, please click here to return to our homepage.
Terms & Conditions
- I am not aware of any conflict of interest. I am not an existing client of Harrison Clark Rickerbys Limited nor (to the best of my information and belief) has my partner instructed them to act for them. I understand that Harrison Clark Rickerbys Limited will carry out a conflict search before carrying out any work on my behalf and would refund in full the monies I have paid should a conflict be identified.
- I accept and understand that Harrison Clark Rickerbys Limited will be obliged to carry out Money Laundering checks.
- Harrison Clark Rickerbys Limited will not be acting on my behalf unless specifically instructed to do so by me.
- Harrison Clark Rickerbys Limited are not providing any advice as to the suitability or otherwise of the proceedings I plan to issue or the agreement that I have reached. They are simply translating the information I have provided them into an appropriately worded legal document.
- Harrison Clark Rickerbys Limited will not be acting on my behalf in any Court Proceedings unless I specifically instruct them to do so in writing and they confirm their agreement in writing.
- I agree that the usual cancellation period of days does not apply. My right to cancellation and refund will be limited to when the documentation I have requested has been drafted and sent to me by email.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties. All payments will be made securely online through PayPal. Please click here for their terms and conditions. Once payment is complete, you will receive an email containing links to download your purchases. If for any reason you do not receive this, or have any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then provide the forms to you.
Client care and complaints
Harrison Clark Rickerbys is committed to high quality legal advice and client care. We pride ourselves on our service to our clients and are keen to make sure that you are happy and well looked after at all times. If you have any concerns though we would like to know. We take the view that we would rather be aware of any worries you have sooner rather than later and thus be able to address them. Please feel free to contact me at any point or alternatively my supervisor who is Andrew Caldicott. Please also be aware that there is a call back form available on our website.
We hope it will never reach the stage that you are minded to make a formal complaint. If you do then please note we have a procedure in place which deals with how we handle such complaints and that procedure is available on request.
If you are a client and we have made a contract with you by electronic means (website, email, etc.) you may be entitled to use an EU online dispute resolution service to assist with any contractual dispute you may have with us. This service may be found at http://ec.europa.eu/odr . Our email address is email@example.com
If you are not satisfied with our handling of your complaint you may be entitled to ask the Legal Ombudsman to consider your complaint. The Legal Ombudsman’s address is Legal Ombudsman PO Box 6806 Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ, website www.legalombudsman.org.uk Tel: 0300 555 0333 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Normally you will need to bring a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman within 6 years of receiving a final written response from us about your complaint.
Limit of Liability
I should draw to your attention that our total liability is to £50m in accordance with the terms of our professional indemnity insurance cover.