Harrison Clark Rickerbys has two notaries who are able to provide a fast and efficient service to both individuals and businesses.
A notary is able to authenticate and certify the execution of documents required or intended for use outside of the United Kingdom. The mode of execution and the necessary production of documents will vary depending upon the requirements of the country receiving the documentation.
After the document has been sealed and signed, it will usually need to be legalised at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office in London or by the receiving country’s embassy before the document will be effective. If required, our team will arrange for documents to be legalised on your behalf.
“ Rebecca’s prompt, professional service, often required by us at very short notice, cannot be surpassed, and her understanding of the requirements of large, global businesses is exceptional. We would recommend her very highly.
Director – Lamex Foods UK”
Our notaries assist individuals and businesses with a wide range of notarial services, including:
- powers of attorney for use overseas;
- documentation required for buying a property overseas;
- authentication of documentation for Immigration or Emigration purposes;
- certification of copy documents including academic qualifications, passports and other documentation.
- certification of documents relating to legal entities registered at Companies House;
- preparation of documents required to incorporate a company overseas;
- affidavits, sworn or statutory statements or declarations and witness statements for use in overseas matters.
We are happy to attend on clients personally to undertake required services or alternatively clients are welcome to attend in person at any of our offices. Further, our notaries are available to make appointments at short notice, generally within 24 hours. Please do get in touch with one of our notaries should you have any queries.