As the impact of COVID-19 is being felt by people around the world I am writing to you to let you know what we are doing to ensure that we continue to provide you with the advice and service that you need whilst prioritising the health of our employees and their families.
In line with government advice we are now working remotely but regardless, therefore, of where our staff are working, we will continue in our provision of legal advice. Emails and mobile phones will be responded to as normal.
Our service to clients
We understand that you will also want to protect the welfare of your colleagues and family by reducing your physical contact with people – and are able to offer the following alternatives:
- Call us, either on the usual number, or by clicking on the profile of the lawyer you want to talk to on our website which you can find HERE
- Email us, you can email any of our lawyers directly from our website by clicking on the email me button on their profile
- Call the main number for the office nearest to you, a complete list is HERE
- Talk to us via one of the online video services such as, Zoom, Skype or Facetime (The person you want to talk to will tell you how)
- In line with government advice we are limiting social contact and will ask that you work with us via one of these means.
Please note, we have cancelled all our attendance at external events and either cancelled or postponed all events organised by the firm until the end of April 2020.
For almost 200 years, Harrison Clark Rickerbys has been dedicated to the provision of legal services to our clients, and the team here is doing whatever it takes to ensure that you get the service and advice you have come to expect from us, even in these challenging times.
If you have any difficulties at all, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me directly.