Harrison Clark Rickerbys is an amalgamation of a number of firms, with roots going to back to 1796. The name comes from Colonel Roy Harrison, who became a lawyer in Worcester in 1904. In 1965, the firm became Harrison Clark when Tony Clark and Colonel Harrison merged. Harrison Clark then merged with Shawcross (who can be traced back to 1820) to become Harrison Clark Shawcross in Ross-on-Wye in 2011.
The business has since expanded across Herefordshire and Gloucestershire and with the completion of our merger with Rickerbys, a leading Cheltenham law firm. Worcester remains head office, while we have additional offices in Cheltenham, Hereford, London, Wye Valley, Birmingham and the Thames Valley.