Direct Dial: +44 (0)118 945 0155
Mobile: +44 (0)7725 241 154
Claire is an experienced commercial property lawyer. She specialises in freehold and leasehold investment acquisition and disposal; commercial leases, tenancy renewals and licences for both landlord and tenant; and development opportunities including options, conditional contracts, overage, price uplift and pre emption rights. Having worked for both London and regional firms, she has acted for a wide variety of public bodies, charities, pension companies, property investment companies, house builders, SME’s, private investors and high street banks.
For the past 12 years she has been based in the Thames Valley, where her work has included the conditional sale of registered and unregistered sites for NHS bodies, the redevelopment of a local retail park to provide mixed use of shops and offices; letting of industrial units for a pension company, corporate tenant relocation, secured lending on industrial, retail and residential properties for a high street bank and a large scale sale and leaseback for a local education provider.
Recent deals include:
– negotiating an option for a new regional head office for a plc
– acquisition of several mixed use retail and B1 buildings for conversion to residential flats
– acquisition of a new residential development site, including new deeds of easement and advising on restrictive covenants
– re-finance of a large mixed use portfolio for a private investor
– conditional lease agreement for redevelopment of a public house into a restaurant for a high street chain
“Claire’s assistance in securing our headquarters deal was invaluable”
See the services offered by our Thames Valley Solicitors