Direct Dial: +44 (0)118 945 0169
Mobile: +44 (0)7860 924 363
Rajeshree is a Partner in the Commercial Department at Harrison Clark Rickerbys. She has many years of experience of advising on and negotiating business to business contracts, and is a specialist in intellectual property and technology licensing transactions.
Rajeshree has regularly advised on:
- acquisition, disposal and licensing of intellectual property rights
- technology supply, development and licensing contracts
- technology outsourcing transactions
- intellectual property/technology collaboration and joint venture deals
- research and development arrangements
- intellectual property matters in business sales and acquisitions
- trademark protection and brand strategy
- supply, agency and distribution contracts
- franchising arrangements
- consultancy agreements
- non-disclosure agreements
Rajeshree has advised clients across a range of industry sectors, including software and technology development, financial services, transport, automotive, aviation, media and telecoms, real estate investment, biotech and the university spin-off sector.
Rajeshree is a graduate of New College, Oxford and the College of Law, London. She joined Harrison Clark Rickerbys in 2014, having previously practised at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, WilmerHale and Harold Benjamin.
See the services offered by our Thames Valley Solicitors