Direct Dial: +44 (0)118 945 0169
Mobile: +44 (0)7860 924 363
Rajeshree is a Partner in the Commercial Department and leads the firm’s Thames Valley office Commercial practice, with a focus on Thames Valley and London based business. She has a City/US law firm background, with many years of experience of advising on and negotiating business to business contracts, and is a specialist in intellectual property and technology licensing transactions.
Rajeshree has undertaken two in-house lawyer secondments, most recently at GlaxoSmithKline (October 2015 to December 2016), and at Citigroup (during 2005/6).
Rajeshree has regularly advised on:
- acquisition, disposal and licensing of intellectual property rights
- technology supply, development and licensing contracts
- technology outsourcing transactions
- intellectual property/technology collaboration and joint venture deals
- research and development arrangements
- intellectual property matters in business sales and acquisitions
- trademark protection and brand strategy
- supply, agency and distribution contracts
- franchising arrangements
- consultancy agreements
- non-disclosure agreements
Rajeshree has advised clients across a range of industry sectors, including software and technology, financial services, transport, automotive, aviation, media and telecoms, real estate investment, pharmaceutical and the university spin-off sector.
See the services offered by our Thames Valley Solicitors