Direct Dial: 01242 211 631
Her main specialism and caseload is in the area of residential and commercial landlord and tenant disputes. Sarah has over 7 years’ experience of residential landlord and tenant matters and has managed hundreds of possession cases from the initial service of notice through to the eviction of occupiers by bailiffs.
Sarah acts for individuals, companies and insurers nationwide on matters such as:
- Advice on tenancy agreements and the AST deposit protection regime;
- Residential possession claims against tenants, licensees and trespassers;
- Eviction of travellers from business and residential land;
- Business tenancy renewals under the Landlord and Tenant 1954 Act;
- Break notices and commercial lease termination;
- Recovery of rent arrears; and
- Enforcement of county court judgments.
Sarah also assists the litigation partners on a wide variety of other civil, banking and property litigation matters in both the County Court and the High Court, as well as through consumer redress mechanisms such as the Financial Ombudsman Service and Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
Most recently, Sarah has been heavily involved in high value cases arising from the mis-selling of complex financial derivative products to individuals and SMEs by various high street banks.
See the services offered by our Cheltenham Solicitors