GP Medical Partnerships and Doctors
Robert Capper heads the GP Medical Partnerships and Doctors team at Harrison Clark Rickerbys.
The team have significant experience in dealing with medical partnerships and the unique issues and challenges that they face. We have acted, and continue to act, for individual doctors, doctors’ partnerships, doctors’ consortium bodies, consultants, consultants’ consortium bodies and other medical professional groups locally, regionally and nationally.
Robert Capper of Harrison Clark Rickerbys skilfully handles a wide variety of matters, including complex GP practice mergers and expulsions. Sources state: “He’s highly efficient and hugely entrepreneurial. He has built up a well-deserved reputation in the medical partnership field.”
Chambers and Partners Rankings 2015
We can assist with the following aspects of doctors and their practices:
- The creation and amendment of your partnership agreements or other governing document/constitution including;
- Unincorporated partnership advice;
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) formation and advice; and
- Converting from an unincorporated partnership to a LLP
- The retirement and admission of new partners;
- The expulsion or removal of partners from the partnership;
- Pensions and Superannuation advice
- Tendering for competitive medical contracts
- Regulatory advice including:
- Investigations and prosecutions by the Care Quality Commission (CQC);
- Investigations by the Department of Health and Primary Care Trusts (PCTs);
- Investigations and prosecutions by the Police in respect of Gross Negligence Manslaughter in the health care sector; and
- Investigations and prosecutions under the Mental Capacity Act 2005.
- Re-financing and/or re-structuring of the practice and partnership;
- Property Developments involving your practice;
- Consortium, federation and collaboration advice; and
- Dissolutions of partnerships.
Robert Capper is your principal point of contact, making it simple for you to access the expertise that the Health and Social Care team can offer you.
Please feel free to e-mail Robert to initiate an initial and confidential “no obligation” discussion as to how we can help you.
Our expert GP Partnership agreement solicitors are available for cases throughout England and Wales. We have offices located in Worcester, Cheltenham, Birmingham, Hereford, Ross-on-Wye and the Thames Valley. Appointments in London are available on request. If you would like more information, please call us on 01905 612001.