This is a fantastic time to be joining HCR Law. We are a full-service firm, highly recognised as a leader across several practices and having grown exponentially over the last few years, with 9 offices across the UK.
We work with a variety of businesses to help them to secure funding to grow their business. Our specialist team work closely with their clients to really understand their needs to find the right funding solution for them. Whether it’s the launch of a new product or the acquisition of a new company, we are able to provide innovative approaches to funding in order to meet our clients’ needs.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Banking Solicitor to join our team in Cheltenham to help to continue with our growth of this ambitious and entrepreneurial team.
What we need you to do:
- Advise on a range of issues across the breadth of banking and finance matters including corporate lending, leveraged finance, asset finance, real estate finance (both investment and development), project finance and invoice discounting work.
- Work with a range of clients across a broad spectrum of sectors including borrowers, lenders and investors.
- Maintain strong panel relationships with banks, building societies, funds, investors and other financial institutions.
- Develop and maintain knowledge on issues within banking & finance, working collaboratively with colleagues across the whole team to share knowledge.
- Develop opportunities for referral of work across the business and actively participate in business development opportunities.
You will need:
- 0-3 years or more PQE
- A solid grounding in Banking and Finance from a reputable firm
- Development experience an advantage
- Able to work collaboratively with colleagues and successfully manage client relationships
- Excellent technical ability and drafting skills
- Can demonstrate teamwork and relationship building skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Proactive, ambitious and organised with a keen eye for detail
Benefits of working with us
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- 27 days annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Happy People / Perks at Work benefits portal
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Life Assurance
- 1/3 gym membership contribution
- Flu vaccinations