This is a fantastic time to be joining Harrison Clark Rickerbys. Having grown exponentially over the last few years, we are now more than 500 strong with 9 offices across the UK.
Our Wills Trusts & Estates team has an excellent reputation. Many members of our team hold the Society of Trusts and Estates Practitioners qualifications, and are part of Solicitors for the Elderly.
We are currently looking for a Chartered Legal Executive or Solicitor to join our Cheltenham team.
As the successful Private Client Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive, you will have a range of responsibilities and duties including:
- Handling a varied caseload of Wills, lasting powers of attorney, the setting up and administration of trusts, Court of Protection, and the administration of estates (both with and without a Will),
- Comply with all file and case management quality standards
- Assist the firm with new and existing business development
- You will have a minimum of 3 years PQE in a broad range of Private Client matters.
- You will have strong technical and client management skills, be personable, compassionate and confident. You should also have good IT skills.
- The ability to manage tight deadlines, changing priorities and volume workloads is a pre-requisite for this role. The successful candidate will provide support to a partner in the team, you must be highly organised, be able to multi-task and take a pro-active approach to their work. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in private client work.
- Strong commercial acumen
- Proactive, ambitious and organised with a keen eye for detail
Benefits of working with us:
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
- Income Protection Insurance (dependent upon role)
- Private Medical Insurance (dependent upon role)
- 27 days annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Happy People / Perks at Work benefits portal
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Life Assurance
- 1/3 gym membership contribution
- Flu vaccinations