HCR has grown exponentially over the last 6 months, and as a full-service firm there are many specialisms to partner and support. The Central Marketing Team are critical to the success of all departments as they support with everything from newsletters and updates to creating content for external media. The team will assist departments on their individual needs from business development material to award submissions (and guess what we are winning and being nominated a lot!). This is a fun packed and busy team who now requires a copywriter to join them.
The successful candidate will edit and create content that results in:
- improving the website’s SEO performance
- delivers against campaign/team marketing plan objectives
- enhances our reputation as legal experts
Specific areas of responsibility include:
- Writing or editing copy for website articles, case studies, people profiles and testimonials (including social media copy and intranet material).
- Writing or editing copy for advertorial and advertising placement that aligns to the relevant advertising strategy (team/core campaign) and managing the delivery of these, in conjunction with the Communications Manager, liaising with the publication and the fee earners
- Creating a range of promotional content for events and campaigns
- Proactively seeking out ideas, in conjunction with the Communications Manager, for content creation (titles/topics) using various sources and insights
- Contributing to copy writing training for fee earners to improve the raw material provided by them
You will have:
- Worked in a similar role at this level, ideally in a similar size / type of organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will have an excellent eye for detail and be able to proof read effectively
- Experience of handling complex or technically drafted copy and editing it for multiple audiences
- Used project management software and Microsoft programmes
- A natural problem solver
- Experience of delivering to KPIs
If this role sounds of interest please apply now.