This is a fantastic time to be joining HCR Law. We are a full-service firm, highly recognised as a leader across several practices and having grown exponentially over the last few years, with 9 offices across the UK.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Solicitor to join our nationally recognised team in Reading, working directly with Rachel Turner and Robert Rice, both well-known experienced and recognised Corporate partners, and with the wider Corporate team of over 40 specialist lawyers. Whether our clients are starting out, buying, selling, merging or growing, our Corporate team have the expertise to cover the whole range of issues. We are trusted advisors to our clients, and we have also developed specialist expertise in key sectors.
What we need you to do:
- Advise on a range of corporate transactional work, including mergers, acquisitions and sales – demonstrable experience of working on private equity transactions is preferred
- Develop and maintain knowledge on issues within Corporate, working collaboratively with colleagues across the whole Corporate team to share knowledge.
- Develop opportunities for referral of work across the business and actively participate in business development opportunities.
You will need:
- 5 years or more PQE
- Able to work collaboratively with colleagues and successfully manage client relationships
- Excellent technical ability and drafting skills
- Can demonstrate teamwork and relationship building skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Proactive, ambitious and organised with a keen eye for detail
Benefits of working with us as a Corporate Solicitor:
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
- Income Protection Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- 27 days annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Happy People / Perks at Work benefits portal
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Life Assurance
- 1/3 gym membership contribution
- Flu vaccinations