This is a fantastic time to be joining Harrison Clark Rickerbys. We are a full-service firm, highly recognised as a leader across several practices and having grown exponentially over the last few years, with 9 offices across the UK.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Solicitor to join our nationally recognised and award winning Education Team in Cheltenham. We represent over 400 schools and academic institutions to deliver pragmatic, commercially focused and practical advice to support them to achieve their strategic aims.
Role of a Corporate Solicitor:
- Advise on a range of corporate transactional work specifically within the Education sector.
- Advise either schools or buyers of schools on mergers, acquisitions and sales.
- Develop and maintain knowledge on issues specifically affecting the Education sector, working collaboratively with colleagues across the team to share knowledge.
- Develop opportunities for referral of work across the business and actively participate in business development opportunities.
You will need:
- At least 5 years PQE
- Able to work collaboratively with colleagues and successfully manage client relationships
- Can demonstrate teamwork and relationship building skills
- Strong commercial acumen and a passion for the education sector
- Ambitious and organised with a keen eye for detail
Benefits of working with us as a Corporate Solicitor:
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
- Income Protection Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- 27 days annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Happy People / Perks at Work benefits portal
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Life Assurance
- 1/3 gym membership contribution
- Flu vaccinations
If you are interested in the above role please click apply. For an informal conversation about the role, please contact Kate Hickey, Partner on 07890 625 128.