This is a fantastic time to be joining Harrison Clark Rickerbys. Having grown exponentially over the last few years, we are now more than 800 strong with 11 offices across the UK.
Based in our Worcester office you will be working full time in the Corporate Dental Team supporting one of our leading partners and a solicitor by carrying out legal work, under supervision. In addition you will be carrying out administrative work where required.
Role of a Corporate Paralegal:
- Managing aspects of files managed by qualified Solicitors and undertaking routine legal tasks as directed and under supervision.
- Provide legal support to designated fee earners and act as a legal resource for the wider team, providing help where required
- Review and mark-up key transaction documents
- Draft ancillary transaction documents
- Undertaking legal research, using appropriate methods and sourcing, presenting the results in an accurate and timely manner
- Create a work in progress priority system to prioritise tasks and general caseload
- Regular liaison with clients in order to keep transactions on schedule
- Attend regular sector-wide training sessions to increase knowledge
- Ensure all work complies with risk management policies and procedures, in line with Data Protection regulations.
As a Corporate Paralegal you will need to have:
- Previous experience within a legal setting, ideally as a Paralegal (not essential)
- Ability to use own initiative to manage own caseload of files
- Confident, pro-active manner with excellent telephone skills
- Excellent organisational capability with excellent attention to detail
- Client service focussed
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and Corporate environment
- Ability to work as an effective member of a team and to offer support to peers where required
- Working towards / Completed a legal qualification
Benefits of working with us as a Corporate Paralegal:
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
- Support staff bonus scheme
- 27 days annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Happy People / Perks at Work benefits portal
- Cycle to Work scheme
- 1/3 gym membership contribution
- Life Assurance
- Flu vaccinations