It has never been a more exciting time to join HCR. We are a full-service firm, highly recognised as a leader across several practice areas and have grown exponentially over the last few years, with a recent expansion taking us up to nearly 800 staff across 11 offices in the UK. The Corporate team is ranked 1st in the UK for number of deals by Experian and 2nd in Wales.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Solicitor to join our recently formed Cardiff Corporate team. The team in Wales is less than 12 months old, has been nominated for legal team of the year at the Insider Dealmakers’ Awards 2021. So, if you would like to take advantage of a unique opportunity to join a young ambitious team with serious growth plans and a strong entrepreneur spirit then please get in touch.
What we need you to do:
- Advise on a range of generalist corporate transactional work, including acquisitions, sales and joint ventures.
- Actively participate in business development opportunities in the area.
- Develop and maintain knowledge on issues within Corporate, working collaboratively with colleagues across the whole Corporate team to share knowledge
You will need:
- 1-6 years or more PQE
- Able to work flexibly in other HCR offices as required.
- Able to work collaboratively with colleagues and successfully manage client relationships
- Excellent technical ability and drafting skills
- Can demonstrate teamwork and relationship building skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Proactive, ambitious and organised with a keen eye for detail
- Willingness to nurture and teach junior members of the team
Benefits of working with us:
- Opportunities for growth and career progression
- No road blocks/glass ceilings
- Flexible working
- Market leading remuneration and benefits (including both team and firm bonuses)
- Work life balance
- 1/3 gym membership contribution
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance