This is a fantastic time to be joining Harrison Clark Rickerbys. Having grown exponentially over the last few years, we are now more than 500 strong with 8 offices across the UK. We are a top 100 Law firm with an outstanding reputation as evidenced by recommendations in legal 500 and Chamber & Partners. We are currently looking for a Corporate Solicitor to come join our Wye Valley Team.
As a Corporate Solicitor you will need to have:
- Corporate Solicitor with 3 years PQE
- Able to work collaboratively with colleagues and successfully manage client relationships
- Can demonstrate teamwork and relationship building skills
- Must strive to provide highest levels of service to clients
- Ambitious and organised with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Salary: DOE
- Working Hours : Monday to Friday
- Location: Wye Valley
- Duration: Permanent
Role of a Corporate Solicitor:
- You will be required to work closely with the sales team to qualify and win new business
- You will be required to build relationships with intermediaries and promote legal consulting
- You will be required to undertake work in both the corporate and commercial legal fields with minimal supervision.
- You will be required to co-supervise a paralegal that will assist you with day-to-day fee earning work.
- To attend face to face meetings with clients and in certain cases to lead those meetings.
- To assist the Directors with developing the Corporate & Commercial division and introducing our services to prospects.
- You will be required to draft agreements and contracts, and lead due diligence exercises.
- You will also be required to monitor and support our retained clients.
- You will be required to fully understand the GDPR Regulations.
- You will be required to lead Corporate & Commercial updates through webinars and seminars.
- You will be required to use SOS Case Management Software.
Benefits of working with us as a Corporate Solicitor:
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
- Support staff bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Happy People / Perks at Work benefits portal
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Life Assurance
- 1/3 gym membership contribution
- Flu vaccinations
If you are interested in the above role please click apply