Harrison Clark Rickerbys are a top 100 Law firm with offices across the Midlands, Cambridge, Thames Valley, London and Birmingham. We are currently look to hire a new Credit Controller to join our Revenue Management team.
The purpose of the role is to help maintain an effective and professional credit control system for the company minimising risk to the business and ensuring excellent client relationships. To provide an efficient, customer-focused and responsive quality credit control service in line with best practice benchmarks.
Duties will include:
- Assist in achieving monthly cash collection targets
- Liaising directly with clients in chasing outstanding and overdue balances.
- Ensure accurate records are kept of all conversations / communications with clients
- Production of monthly statements & letters
- Liaise with departments in order to ensure that they are kept informed of progress on payments.
- Assist in the suspending of bills procedure where instructed and appropriate.
- Assist in the management of instalment payments checking that they are received as agreed and chase when instalments are missed.
- Assist in the process of how debts are passed to Debt Recovery.
You will need:
- Strong administrative experience in a previous role
- Experience with invoices/statements of accounts
- Dealt with or worked alongside the credit control team
- Attention to detail and uses initiative
What we offer:
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
- Support staff bonus scheme
- 27 days annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Happy People / Perks at Work benefits portal
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Life Assurance
- 1/3 gym membership contribution
- Flu vaccinations